Investing for Children
In this video we look at the popular topic of investing for children and why it is becoming ever more important. We cover:
- The financial pressures on young people today for example because of the cost of education or buying a home
- The value of starting to save early
- Investment schemes for children and, in particular tax-efficient Junior Individual Savings Accounts (JISA)
- The benefits of investing in stocks and shares rather than saving when you have a long time horizon
- Options for those not wanting to make investment decisions themselves.
Why not speak to one of our friendly investments professionals about investing for children? Call us on 020 7189 2400 or email email@example.com.
Open a Junior ISA today