Mwji Analysts has 6.4 years experience of managing mutual funds in this sector. Over this period the average monthly return relative to the benchmark index has been +0.03%.
During the worst period of relative performance (from June 2011 - July 2014) there was a decline of 12% relative to the index. The worst absolute loss has been 9%. Statistically, we estimate the probability that this fund manager is adding value, rather than being lucky, is 79%.
|Periods of worst performance
(June 2011 - August 2011)
(June 2011 - July 2014)