We are launching the new, simple way to start investing
Ready-made Portfolios are investing made easy. You don’t need the time nor the know-how to open one: instead, you pick a Portfolio that suits your goals and let our experts handle investing for you.
The investment equivalent of a popular takeaway
What makes Ready-made Portfolios so easy?
- Takeaways are popular because you get to eat your favourite meal without having to buy the ingredients and do the cooking yourself
- With a Ready-made Portfolio, instead of choosing a range of investments with the aim of creating a successful investment portfolio, you just order one that our experts have put together already
- Where they differ from a takeaway is that our experts’ involvement with the Portfolio doesn’t end on delivery. They’ll look after it, making sure that your money is always invested in line with our top ideas
Our brand new guide to Ready-made Portfolios explains all. You’ll get all the information you need to open a Ready-made Portfolio, as well as a rundown of each portfolio and how they suit different investment objectives. Download it here today.
It’s quick to start investing
Open a Ready-made Portfolio in an ISA, Junior ISA, SIPP or general investment account.
- It doesn’t take you long to get started. You can begin from as little as £500
- Open an ISA and make the most of your £15,240 tax-efficient allowance. A SIPP (Self-invested Personal Pension) lets you take control of your retirement savings, a Junior ISA gives you a £4,080 allowance to save for a child and an investment account is a simple and efficient place to hold your investments
- You’ll be able to choose the Portfolio that suits you, whether it’s the adventurous ‘Aggressive Growth,’ the lower-risk ‘Defensive’ or the Portfolio built to create an income for you
You can open a Ready-made Portfolio here.
Get in touch if you have any questions
If you want to talk about Ready-made Portfolios, our team of professionals is always happy to help. You can get in touch if you have any questions, or if you simply want to discuss your investments. Give them a call on 020 7189 2400, request a call back or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be back in touch with you.