How can I change from having my income paid out to being reinvested (or vice versa)?

You will need to call or email us to change the way your dividends are paid. We will then contact our custodian to make the necessary changes. If this is requested after the ex date of the fund (the date at which the value of dividends is calculated and paid to investors) your preference will not be amended until the following dividend payment. In order to qualify for dividends, you will need to hold the fund before the ex date.

Did you find this article helpful?

Sorry about that

How can we improve it?


That's great. Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. It's really useful.

Speak to an expert

If you would like to talk to us about your investment needs you can contact us on: