Pension Tracing Service

A Government-run service to help people find old pensions that they have lost track of. You can find it at or by calling 0345 6002 537.

Did you find this article helpful?

Sorry about that

How can we improve it?


That's great. Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. It's really useful.

Speak to an expert

If you would like to talk to us about your investment needs you can contact us on: