Transferring existing ISAs to a single provider
Many people have collected a number of Cash ISAs and Stocks & Shares ISAs with different providers over the years. To make things easier to manage, you can consolidate as many of these as you like in our Stocks & Shares ISA without affecting your annual ISA allowance.
Reasons to consolidate your ISAs
- Easy to review
- With your investments under one roof it’ll be easier to see how they are performing and how much money you have saved
- More control
- Buying, selling and switching investments will be much quicker and easier if they’re all held in one place
- Lower fees
- With fewer providers charging you for their services, it’s likely less of your money will disappear in fees and more can be invested
- Less paperwork
- You’ll spend less time and effort filling out forms or sorting through paperwork.
How long does it take to consolidate ISAs?
It can take just a week to consolidate your ISAs with our new electronic transfers. Faster transfers mean less time spent out of the market, but you can’t trade while we move your investments across.
It can take just a week to consolidate your ISAs with Bestinvest.
You can transfer your ISAs as cash or as stock (where you stay invested). Some providers still require manual transfers – these can take up to eight weeks.
Transferring ISAs to Bestinvest
- We’ll pay up to £500 for any exit fees your providers charge*
- The transfer takes as little as a week with most providers
- Our specialist team oversees the transfer
- You’ll get a multi-award winning ISA account and online service.