SELF-INVESTED PERSONAL PENSIONS
A SIPP is a type of personal pension that gives you the freedom to choose how to invest your retirement savings and manage them over time.
- Access the same high-quality investments that you may already have in ISAs and other accounts
- Don’t waste unnecessary money on fees if you choose the right SIPP
- Bring your existing pensions together in a SIPP, making them easier to monitor and manage
THE BEST SIPP
Bestinvest was voted Low Cost SIPP Provider of the Year at the Investors Chronicle and FT Investment Awards 2014. Our Best SIPP puts you in firm control of your future finances.
- We keep costs to a minimum to help boost savings
- Benefit from a huge range of investments and access in-depth research and guidance
- The freedom to have as much or little involvement with choosing and managing investments as you want.
PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
The key to living well in later life isn’t just to save money. It’s what you choose to do with your savings that really matters.
- If you have existing workplace or personal pensions, make sure they are working hard for you
- Save as much as you can because the power of compounding means that even modest sums can grow substantially
- Make use of generous tax breaks to help your retirement income grow
WHEN RETIREMENT COMES
Your pension money is yours to spend when you reach 55 and there are a number of different ways to access it.
- You can take a tax-free lump sum of up to 25% of your pension
- You can use your pension to buy an annuity, which will provide you with an income for the rest of your life
- You can keep your pension fund invested and draw an income from it
If you’d like more support investing we have a range of other services...
INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE
Benefit from the ongoing support and personalised advice of a professional investment adviser to make sure you meet your goals.
- Frequent, proactive communication from your adviser to help optimise the performance of your portfolio
- Full bespoke portfolio review with your adviser every year to ensure your investments are on track to meet your goals
- Expert advice on the choice of an asset allocation model to support your investment objectives
MANAGED PORTFOLIO SERVICE
We will look after your money over the long term and make all the management decisions to ensure your portfolio is continuing to meet your goals.
- Ongoing active management by our highly qualified investment professionals
- Choose from a range of investment strategies designed to meet your goals
- Transparent and competitive pricing to keep the cost of investing down
We have a team of expert wealth managers across the UK who can create bespoke solutions that work across all aspects of your wealth at every stage of your life.
- The expertise of a local qualified financial planner to help meet your goals
- Regular review meetings to make sure your plans are still on track
- Six-monthly written valuations that include a review of short-term and long-term performance and our latest views on the outlook for investment markets
SIPPs are not suitable for everyone. If you don’t want to invest across different asset classes or don’t think you will make use of the investment choices that SIPPs give you then a SIPP might not be right for you. Self-directed investors should regularly review their SIPP portfolio, or seek professional advice, to ensure that the underlying investments remain in line with their pension objectives. Prevailing tax rates and the availability of tax reliefs are dependent on your individual circumstances and are subject to change. Please note the term Best is a brand name of the Bestinvest SIPP.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns