This webinar features Ian Dyall, Head of Estate Planning at Evelyn Partners who will discuss how with effective estate planning, you can reduce the amount of inheritance tax your loved ones will pay on the assets you pass on to them.
Ian is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society, a Chartered Financial Adviser and a STEP Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP). In 2019, his exceptional efforts were recognised and he was awarded the ‘Outstanding Contribution to Estate Planning’ award at the City of London Wealth Management Awards.
Find out more about:
- How to reduce your inheritance tax liability
- How to maximise your savings while minimising the loss of access to your investments
- The importance of having an up-to-date Will
- The benefits and drawbacks of using trusts
- Using pensions to pass on wealth
Key take outs from this event:
Learn how with effective estate planning, you can pass on your assets to your loved ones in a tax-efficient manner.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here
Head of Estate Planning
Managing PartnerFinancial Planning