Key life goals are long-term goals with a time horizon of five years or more. That’s why, for those who can put some money aside, investing can make sense as the time horizon is long enough to benefit from potentially higher rates of return.
Pairing investment strategies with key life goals can be a win-win strategy for your personal finances. We have found that individuals with clear goals are more likely to do better financially because setting a goal provides the extra incentive to stick to the plan.
3 key life goals you can set today are:
- Fixed expense such as a wedding, education or clearing the mortgage
- Retirement different strategies depend on your stage of life
- Grow your wealth depends on your attitude to risk and your time horizon
You can learn:
- The importance and value of setting financial goals
- How to invest tax-efficiently
- Investment strategies to suit age, attitude to risk and time horizon
- How easy it is to access free financial coaching or affordable advice
- The range of digital goal-planning tools offered by Bestinvest
Please note no personal advice will be given during the webinar, investing carries risk and you may not get back the amount invested and tax rules depend on personal circumstances and can change.
Hear from our experts
BestinvestPersonal Finance Analyst
BestinvestHead Investment Coach