The Spring 2023 budget outlined plans for the pension lifetime allowance to be abolished from April 2024. However, it doesn’t mean you can forget about it completely. Discover everything you still need to know: what it is, how it is applied and the tax implications of exceeding it. We will also give you the tools to manage your pension efficiently and take advantage of beneficial tax reforms.
Find out more about:
- The changes to pension funding allowances and how much you can now contribute
- The impact on the lifetime allowance now and in the future
- New limits that have been proposed for 2024
- Why avoiding the abolished lifetime allowance charge could be beneficial
- Whether those with lifetime allowance protection should recommence pension saving
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here
Retirement Planning SpecialistFinancial Planning